Mélange

A time capsule for myself

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My turn

I clocked 10'9 at todays practice. My last best time was 11'2 so I'm pretty happy about this. Ever since I heat molded my boot, I felt a lot more confident stepping into the corner. In fact I was gaining on my teammate who usually pulls away at the entrance. This explain the 0.3s improvement. In the back-to-back-to-back 5 lap, I was on the tail of my teammate for who usually get away from me starting from corner 1. This is achieved on my almost worn out wheels (in fact when I shaked my boot, it sounded something is loose). I need to play with the frame position a little more, and get a new set of wheels/bearing. I'll probably stay with the guys I'm trying to catch up for the past year:-) stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home