Mélange

A time capsule for myself

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ruri's track and field

Ruri started track and field this year: 60m hurdle and long jump. Today was the last day of the season, but still I missed her hurdle race. She run a 11:6s, up from 12:4s last meet. On Tuesday, after her meet, we had a long and hard skating practice, but strangely, she did better than usual. She threw a few passes during her practice races, which is something she rarely did. Her acceleration was a lot better coming out of the corner. At the three back to back to back 300m races, she did the best lap at 34:1s, which is about 11:3 lap. When I asked how she got better, she think it was the out door practice that helped her. I wasn't sure, but I think both track and field, outdoor skating will help her a lot. I'm not going to argue with that, so more outdoor skating...check out the photo I took of Ruri long jump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home