Mélange

A time capsule for myself

Monday, March 10, 2008

Inline March Madness

This is the first time Ruri has go some where without us. Our coach and teammate took good care of her where I was in Huntsville Alabama..I flew directly back to Sacramento (wrong airport as I found out, should have flown to Mather airport rather than Sacramento International) and checked into the wrong hotel (our team stayed at somewhere else, not the event hotel). I was just in time to see Ruri's final events on Friday. The photos are not in for the indoors so I'll wait for a few days to get more photos to write about Ruri's races as I was not there to watch it. However, on Sunday, I took part in the Marathon event, and I think I did well (don't know the time yet as they didn't use timing chip). Here are a photo of me in paceline and at award ceremony.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home