Mélange

A time capsule for myself

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lap-A-Thon

Today we did an one hour Lap-A-Thon. Ruri got sick Saturday so I had to skate for both of us. I was skating the normal track (100 meter lap), and skated 239 laps in one hour. We had a maximum lap count of 250 so I am pretty happy about the time. This translates into 15 sec lap. For a road Marathon (straight way rather than nearly 1000 turns:-) the record skated by Chad Hedrick in Northshore is 1 hour, which translate into 8.55 second lap. I wonder if they can skate 8.55 laps for the whole Marathon distance. This means that skating straight way is easier than skating 100-meter laps. Hopefully, I can skate the upcoming San Francisco marathon in under 2 hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home