Mélange

A time capsule for myself

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Meet #2

Just came back from the meet.....6 hrs drive from Los Angeles:-) This is the first time Ruri attended a meet in Southern California with all of skaters in her class attending. She placed second in standard, same placement as last meet, but this time competing with the better skaters who didn't come at last meet. So in reality she has moved up one notch. Right now, after two meets this season, Ruri placed first on the point sheet. She also lasted 14 laps (out of 20 laps) at the Freshmen and below open, passing a few freshmen girls, very impressive. A very good meet for her confidence. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season! Here is the photo at the podium.

I did not race but took a lot of video (my assignment from our coach) of the races by our team as well as another team under our coach. I'll put up some youtube links here once I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home