Mélange

A time capsule for myself

Monday, April 23, 2007

Old legs :-)

During Sunday's practice, I clocked 11'3 twice in a roll in the one lap burn. Looks like I'm now back to the right place of the paceline (for me:-) behind the "miggets" as they are called. Perhaps this has something to do with my new wheels. I've switched to matter yellow wheels, they roll so much better than the agent oragne. I'll see how long I can hold Ruri in front of me. So my old legs still can do new tricks! No photos yet because the people who took the photos have not gotten back to me with either Ruri's or my photos. Next meet is at LA again, and it is the trophy meet, we have to go. I'd love to see Ruri getting a trophy after this season, she has worked hard and rarely missed any practice. By the way, got my podium photo from a friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home